Thank you Camilla for giving me this award!What is this Liebster award then, you may ask..."Leibster" is German for "dearest". The award is a "Share the love arrangement", given to inspirational blogers with less than 200 followers. Here is the to do list for any of the "Liebster" blog award recipients.
I must in all honesty say that I had not heard about this award before, but I think it's great, there are so many talented crafters out there, and there is always a good thing to make others happy and letting them know that you appreciate they work! It gives you that warm feeling inside when fellow crafters think that your work is looking good, so once again.....Many thanks to Camilla http://scrapsweetscrap.blogspot.se/ for presenting me with this award!
- Thank your Liebster Blog award presenter on your blog
- Link back to the blogger who presented you the award
- Copy and paste the award on your blog
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog.
So, I hope I have spread the love and made these wonderful and talented crafters feel as special as I did when I got it!